Yep! There’s a month until Blackstone, which means I have a month to make things. Is there anything you’d like to see? Seriously, aside from helping Brian sell books at Steel City Con this coming weekend (look for me in the Artist’s Alley with books!) I’ve got plenty of time to get some jewelry done.
What I have planned:
- MOD Medallions
- Get some Bronze to etch (So, bronze medallions)
- Antique finish medallions
- A ~fancy~ award medallion. Not sure which, we’ll see
- A baronial coronet (or two)
- More etched cuffs
- MAYBE a finished Queen’s Rapier Champion Pin
That’s a pretty good list, but that’s a lot of etching and I’ll need something to do while that happens. Leave me a comment if there’s anything you’d like to see!